Project Feline (Pre-Alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Charge your suit, run on walls and reach the goal in time! Play as Gabriella Fox, a feline-human hybrid who can ride walls at high speed! Aided by her momentum-augmenting FELINE suit, play through a fast, thrilling, stylish third-person experience like none other!
For more information, visit https://projectfelinegame.com.
Project: Feline is currently in the prototype phase and is being developed independently by Raymond Cripps. You can follow Raymond's development journey through his ongoing devlog series on YouTube documenting the development of Project: Feline every two weeks!
|Operating system||Windows 7 64-bit or later||Windows 7 64-bit or later|
|Processor||Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster||Intel Core i3, 2.4 GHz or equivalent|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher||Intel HD Graphics 4000 or equivalent|
|Video Memory||2 GB VRAM||1.9 GB VRAM|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
Disclaimer: This game is a prototype and these requirements may be subject to change throughout development.
Created and developed by Raymond Cripps.
Main menu music "Glitch" by Vitaliy used under licence.
Copyright © Raymond Cripps. All rights reserved.
Project: Feline uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright © 1998 – 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
This software is provided 'as-is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, Substance Painter & designer, Adobe After Effects|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, Anime, Female Protagonist, Parkour, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Devlog series, Patreon, Community, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 6 – Rigging)9 days ago
- How I'm Releasing My First Indie Game: Project Feline [Update]25 days ago
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 5 – ILM Map)39 days ago
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 4 – Shading)63 days ago
- HOW MANY EARS DOES SHE HAVE? Indie Game Developer Q&A69 days ago
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 3 – Texturing)90 days ago
- Developing a Solo Indie Game: Project Feline Q&A99 days ago
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 2 – Facial Detail & Sci-Fi Ar...Jul 24, 2019