Project Feline (Prototype)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
ANIME CATGIRL PARKOUR!
Play as Gabi, an animal hybrid with unique feline agility, through a thrilling & stylish action experience like none other!
- Ride on walls & grind rails to traverse complex environments!
- Chain moves together to build & maintain momentum!
- Explore anime-style urban environments powered by Unreal® Engine!
For more information, visit the official website.
|Operating System||Windows® 7 64-bit||Windows® 10 64-bit or later|
|Processor||Dual-core processor, 2.4 GHz||Quad-core processor, 2.5 GHz or faster|
|Graphics||DirectX® 11-compatible device||DirectX® 11-compatible device or higher|
|Video Memory||1.9 GB VRAM||2 GB VRAM or higher|
|Memory||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM or higher|
|Sound||Integrated audio||DirectX® 11-compatible device or higher, 16-bit|
|Storage||3.34 GB available space||3.34 GB available space|
DISCLAIMER: Requirements are subject to change.
Created and developed by Raymond Cripps.
Project Feline™ uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® Engine copyright © 1998-2022 Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
DISCLAIMER: This is a development build. Expect bugs.
Copyright © Raymond Cripps. All rights reserved. Project Feline™ and the Project Feline™ logo are trademarks of Raymond Cripps.
|Made with||Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Logic Pro, Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, Anime, Female Protagonist, Parkour, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Homepage, Devlog Series, Patreon, Reddit, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Screen Australia awards Project Feline the Games: Expansion Pack grant67 days ago
- Making Music for My Indie Game | Project Feline Devlog #34May 21, 2022
- "Your Game is Too Short": Parkour Level Design - Project Feline Devlog #33Mar 12, 2022
- Project Feline approved for Epic MegaGrant!Dec 30, 2021
- Creating Momentum-Based Movement: Project Feline Devlog #32Nov 05, 2021
- "Is It Good Enough?" - Surviving 3 Years of Development: Project Feline Indie Ga...Jul 30, 2021
- New Movement, New Graphics & More! – Update 0.10.0Dec 13, 2020
- Making My Game Feel 10x Better With Polish & Music: Project Feline Indie Game De...Oct 30, 2020