Project Feline (Pre-Alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
RIDE ON WALLS, GRIND ON RAILS & TRAVERSE YOUR WORLD IN STYLE!
Play as Gabriella Fox, a feline-human hybrid who can ride walls and grind rails at high speed! Aided by her momentum-augmenting FELINE suit, play through a fast, thrilling, stylish third-person experience like none other!
- Ride on walls and grind rails to traverse complex environments!
- Jump from wall-to-wall to combo your speed!
- Slide for tight high-speed control!
- Collect orbs for bonus points!
- Beat other players' times & scores!
For more information, visit the official website.
Project Feline is being developed independently by Raymond Cripps. You can follow Raymond's development journey through his ongoing Devlog Series on YouTube documenting the development of Project Feline every month!
|Operating system||Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit||Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit|
|Processor||Quad-core processor, 2.5 GHz or faster||Dual-core processor, 2.4 GHz|
|Graphics||DirectX® 11-compatible device||DirectX® 11-compatible device|
|Video Memory||2 GB VRAM||1.9 GB VRAM|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Sound||DirectX® 11-compatible device, 16-bit||Intergrated audio|
|Storage||322 MB available space||322 MB available space|
DISCLAIMER: Project Feline™ is in pre-production. These requirements may be subject to change throughout development.
Created and developed by Raymond Cripps.
Copyright © Raymond Cripps. All rights reserved. Project Feline™, the Project Feline™ logo and the Gabriella Fox character are trademarks of Raymond Cripps. Project Feline™ uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright © 1998-2020, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Main menu music "Glitch" by Vitaliy used under licence.
DISCLAIMER: Project Feline™ is in pre-production. Gameplay, audio and visual material may not represent the final product. Visit the development roadmap for more information.
FOR HOME USE ONLY. All unauthorized access, use or transfer of the product or its underlying copyright and trademark works is prohibited. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or copy any portion of the Software, or create any derivative works, or otherwise attempt to create source code from Software object code.
This software is provided 'as-is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, Adobe After Effects|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, Anime, Female Protagonist, Parkour, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Homepage, Devlog Series, Patreon, Reddit, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Creating a 3D Anime Environment in Unreal Engine: Project Feline Indie Game Devl...25 days ago
- The Asset Store Failed Me So I Made My Own Models: Project Feline Indie Game Dev...50 days ago
- Time Trail Mode – Speedrunning In a Semi-Open World (Update 0.9.3)94 days ago
- Creating a Semi-Open World For Project Feline – Update 0.9.2Jul 07, 2020
- NEW MAP! 2 Weeks of Level Design in UE4 – Update 0.9.1May 31, 2020
- Creating the Game WorldMay 21, 2020
- Enemies & New Maps! – Update 0.9.0Mar 27, 2020
- Grind Mechanic & New Maps! – Update 0.8.0Feb 24, 2020