Project Feline (PRE-ALPHA)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
RIDE ON WALLS, GRIND ON RAILS & TRAVERSE YOUR WORLD IN STYLE!
Play as Gabi, a feline-human hybrid who can ride walls and grind rails at high speed! Play through a fast, thrilling, stylish third-person experience like none other!
- Ride on walls and grind rails to traverse complex environments!
- Jump from wall-to-wall to combo your speed!
- Slide for tight high-speed control!
- Collect orbs for bonus points!
- Beat other players' times & scores!
For more information, visit the official website.
|Operating System||Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit||Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit|
|Processor||Dual-core processor, 2.4 GHz||Quad-core processor, 2.5 GHz or faster|
|Graphics||DirectX® 11-compatible device||DirectX® 11-compatible device or higher|
|Video Memory||1.9 GB VRAM||2 GB VRAM or higher|
|Memory||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM or higher|
|Sound||Integrated audio||DirectX® 11-compatible device or higher, 16-bit|
|Storage||814 MB available space||814 MB available space|
DISCLAIMER: Project Feline™ is in pre-production. These requirements may be subject to change throughout development.
Created and developed by Raymond Cripps.
Project Feline™ uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® Engine copyright © 1998-2021 Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
DISCLAIMER: Project Feline™ is in pre-production. Gameplay, audio and visual material may not represent the final product. Visit the development roadmap for more information.
Copyright © Raymond Cripps. All rights reserved. Project Feline™ and the Project Feline™ logo are trademarks of Raymond Cripps.
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, Adobe After Effects|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, Anime, Female Protagonist, Parkour, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Homepage, Devlog Series, Patreon, Reddit, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- "Is It Good Enough?" - Surviving 3 Years of Development: Project Feline Indie Ga...54 days ago
- New Movement, New Graphics & More! – Update 0.10.0Dec 13, 2020
- Making My Game Feel 10x Better With Polish & Music: Project Feline Indie Game De...Oct 30, 2020
- Creating a 3D Anime Environment in Unreal Engine: Project Feline Indie Game Devl...Sep 25, 2020
- The Asset Store Failed Me So I Made My Own Models: Project Feline Indie Game Dev...Aug 31, 2020
- Time Trail Mode – Speedrunning In a Semi-Open World (Update 0.9.3)Jul 18, 2020
- Creating a Semi-Open World For Project Feline – Update 0.9.2Jul 07, 2020
- NEW MAP! 2 Weeks of Level Design in UE4 – Update 0.9.1May 31, 2020