Project Feline (Pre-Alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
RIDE ON WALLS, GRIND ON RAILS & TRAVERSE YOUR WORLD IN STYLE!
Play as Gabriella Fox, a feline-human hybrid who can ride walls and grind rails at high speed! Aided by her momentum-augmenting FELINE suit, play through a fast, thrilling, stylish third-person experience like none other!
- Ride on walls and grind rails to traverse complex environments!
- Jump from wall-to-wall to combo your speed!
- Slide for tight high-speed control!
- Collect orbs for bonus points!
- Beat other players' times & scores!
For more information, visit the official website.
Project Feline is being developed independently by Raymond Cripps. You can follow Raymond's development journey through his ongoing Devlog Series on YouTube documenting the development of Project Feline every month!
|Operating system||Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit or later|
|Processor||Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster||Intel Core i3, 2.4 GHz or equivalent|
|Graphics||DirectX 11-compatible device or higher||DirectX 11-compatible device or higher|
|Video Memory||2 GB VRAM||1.9 GB VRAM|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
DISCLAIMER: Project Feline™ is in pre-production. These requirements may be subject to change throughout development.
Created and developed by Raymond Cripps.
Copyright © Raymond Cripps. All rights reserved.
Project Feline™, the Project Feline™ logo and the Gabriella Fox character are trademarks of Raymond Cripps. Project Feline™ uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright © 1998-2020, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Main menu music "Glitch" by Vitaliy used under licence.
DISCLAIMER: Project Feline™ is in pre-production. Gameplay, audio and visual material may not represent the final product. Visit the development roadmap for more information.
FOR HOME USE ONLY. All unauthorized access, use or transfer of the product or its underlying copyright and trademark works is prohibited. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or copy any portion of the Software, or create any derivative works, or otherwise attempt to create source code from Software object code.
This software is provided 'as-is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
|Updated||11 hours ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, Adobe After Effects|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, Anime, Female Protagonist, Parkour, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Homepage, Devlog Series, Patreon, Reddit, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- NEW MAP! 2 Weeks of Level Design in UE4 – Update 0.9.113 hours ago
- Creating the Game World10 days ago
- Enemies & New Maps! – Update 0.9.065 days ago
- Grind Mechanic & New Maps! – Update 0.8.097 days ago
- Speedometer, Unlimited Lives & More! – Update 0.7.1Jan 12, 2020
- Porting My Anime Character From Blender to Unreal Engine 4: Project Feline Indi...Dec 30, 2019
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 7 – Animation)Dec 30, 2019
- Creating a 3D Anime Character From Scratch (Part 6 – Rigging)Nov 09, 2019